Professional Concrete Edging MN
Transform your yard with the clean look, beauty, and durability of Curb Creations Concrete Edging… and join the satisfied homeowners who now say, “It’s the best thing I ever did to my yard!”
- Durability, beauty and visual separation between your lawn and landscape.
- Reduced maintenance when mowing and maintaining your lawn and landscape. Rock and mulch stay in place and your landscaping is clean and elegant.
- Design flexibility allows curves, turns, and contours that enhance your landscaping.
- Value, low cost and longevity. It’s the permanent solution to landscape edging.
What can we do for you?
- Original. The value you receive from concrete edging will be reflected not only in the visible beauty and cleanliness of your yard, but in the long-term increased value and equity of your home and landscaping. That is why we brought the product to the Midwest area in 1986. Our customers always comment at the huge improvement that continuous MN concrete edging has made to increase their home’s “curb appeal.””
- Experience. The biggest asset we can give you is our 28 years of experience in the landscape curbing industry. We’ve seen it all…and we put our landscape experience and expertise to work every day to create “the look” that is just right for you.
- Skill. By using our skill and attention to detail, we can make sure that your job is “one of a kind”. Even though we have installed 327 miles of curbing to 7,513 satisfied customers…your job is still the most important.
- Quality. To ensure your installation is done to the highest quality, we created the “CODE of STANDARDS” for the concrete edging industry. We adhere and exceed these standards daily.
- Commitment. We will work hand in hand with you to create the look you want, the design that makes your yard precise and elegant, and the perfect colors, textures and stamps that compliment your home and landscaping. We are committed to your satisfaction. Also, check out out custom boulder signage!
Looking forward to serving you,
David Meyer, Owner/President